February 22 & 23, 2013
Hop Scotch Beer & Scotch Festival is the premier beer, Scotch, wine and spirit tasting experience benefiting Seattle International Film Festival (SIFF). On February 22 and 23, Fremont Studios (155 N. 35th Street, Seattle, WA 98103) transforms into a swanky beverage tasting lounge featuring over 80 libations to swirl, sniff and sip.
Friday, February 22: 5:00pm-12:00am
Saturday, February 23: 2:00pm-12:00am (Whiskey Lunch: 11:00am-2:00pm)
Information and Tickets:
Visit hopscotchtasting.com for event details and to purchase tickets. Advance tickets on sale January 14, 2013.
- Festival Admission - $20 in advance and at the door, includes entrance and tickets for complimentary non-alcoholic beverages at the Bottle Shop
- Hops & Spirits Admission - $45 in advance ($50 weekend of), includes 7 beer/wine tasting tokens and 1 self-guided spirit flight featuring 6 – ¼ oz tastes (includes commemorative 5 oz tasting glass)
- Spirits Only Admission - $45 in advance ($50 weekend of), includes both the Scotch and Northwest Whiskey self-guided flights featuring 6 – ¼ ounce tastes each
- Hops Only Admission - $30 in advance ($35 weekend of), includes 7 beer/wine tasting tokens (includes commemorative 5 oz tasting glass)
Additional Tasting Experiences:
- Whiskey Lunch (Saturday 11:00-2:00pm): $95 (also includes Festival Admission after 2pm)
- Guided Scotch sampling session with a Scotch expert
- Self-guided Northwest whiskey flight with whiskey maker’s on hand to ask questions
- Food sampling from 10 local Fremont eateries
- Unlimited 5 oz samples of beer and wine
- Additional spirit flights: $15
- Additional beer/wine tasting tokens: $2.00
Advance purchase of Samplers and Whiskey Lunch tickets available with online admission purchase.
Pouring 5 oz tastes from over 50 handcrafted microbrews and imports.
Scotch & Whiskey:
Scotch and Whiskey samplers provide a self-guided tour perfect for those beer drinkers ready to try another craft malt beverage. Samplers include a self-guided flight of six-¼ oz. tastes of select Scotches.
A selection of red and white wine will be available by the taste or by the glass.
Proceeds benefit SIFF (Seattle International Film Festival). SIFF's mission is to create experiences that bring people together to discover extraordinary films from around the world. It is through the art of cinema that we foster a community that is more informed, aware, and alive.