April 18th & 19th, 2014
Hop Scotch Spring Beer & Scotch Festival is Seattle’s premier beer, wine, and sprit tasting experience, benefitting the Fremont Chamber of Commerce’s community grant programs. On April 18 & 19, indoors at Fremont Studios (155 N. 35TH St.), Hop Scotch hosts the ultimate pop-up bar complete with tailor made tasting experiences certain to delight every guests’ palate.
Friday, April 18th 5:00pm-12:00am
Saturday, April 19th 1:00pm-12:00am
Information and Tickets:
Visit www.hopscotchtasting.com to view event details and purchase tickets. Advance tickets on sale February 3, 2014.
- $40 Hops & Spirits Admission: 5 oz commemorative tasting glass, 7 beer/wine tasting tokens, & 1 self guided spirit flight
- $40 Spirits Only Admission: 1 vertical Scotch flight & 1 Northwest whiskey flight
- $30 Hops Only Admission: 5 oz commemorative tasting glass & 7 beer/wine tasting tokens
- $20 Non-Tasting Admission: 4 non-alcoholic beverage tickets
Ticket prices increase $10 the week of April 7-14 and increase an additional $10 the week of the event (April 15-19).
Additional Tasting Experiences:
- Scotch Flight: $15– includes a flight of five-¼ oz. Scotch tastes
- NW Whiskey Flight: $15 – includes a flight of seven-¼ oz. NW Whiskey tastes
- Scotch 101 Workshop with the Master of Whiskey: $45 - an hour-long seminar conducted by the Master of Whisky with ten- ¼ oz. Scotch tastes
- Additional beer/wine tasting tokens available for purchase.
Over 50 handcrafted microbrews and imports are served at one of the first tasting events of Spring.
Scotch tasting is perfect for those beer drinkers ready to try another craft malt beverage. Scotch Flights are available for $15 and include five- ¼ oz. Scotch samples to nose and taste. This tasting experience is self-guided with the Master of Whisky available for questions and discussions.
Scotch Seminars are for novices and connoisseurs alike and offer ten- ¼ oz. Scotch tastes in an exclusive one-hour guided session with the Master of Whiskey.
Northwest Whiskey Flights offer an expanded tasting experience. Try an array of seven – ¼ oz. local whiskey tastes.
Proletariat Wine Company pours their world-class wine straight from keg to glass, giving the taster a unique experience.
Hop Scotch Spring Beer & Scotch Festival is a benefit for the Fremont Chamber of Commerce’s community grant programs. Funds raised support programs such as The Fremont Fair and Solstice Parade, BF Day School and Literacy Source, all which seek to preserve Fremont’s Delibertas Quirks (“Freedom to be Peculiar”) nature.